Tuesday, March 13, 2007

-___- wth!




today, i got up at 8 am and took the bus to go to school.I slept so nice on my bus, even i dreamed sth and then, when i got up, i didnt no where the hell is there?haha cool me

then, i tried to take the taxi to go to school, but i couldnt .....feel like God didnt wanna me to go to school today..so i walked, walked, walked....even i dunno where i gonna go....

walked so long, couldnt believe that i really lost hoho, then i saw the old man, he walked w three cute dogs haha..so jealous, and i smiled at them, feel better...

finally, i could find the bus to go...home.I got so cute smile to the taxi driver and asked him:"uncle, can u tell me where is here?", and he said " Clementi lah" haha...if m right, my school is in Red Hill hoho...so i took that bus..

in the bus, i saw the cute little boy from western haha..seriously, he is really so cute, so i smiled at him again.

sit down, i told to myself"Ngoc, u can sleep now, and dun afraid u wil lost again haha" bt i couldnt sleep, i saw a lot of things outside n really that Singapore is not so ugly lah haha..i saw sth i never saw before even i hv stayed in sing 1 yr alr..

And then m staying at home now after spending more than 2 hrs on the bus n listening "PERPECT"..dude, i missed my OB class!

feel like m a traveler haha...discover how cool sing is!

p.s:m really calm now n not mad at all!

10 comments:

(¯`•ღMắtNaiღ•´¯) said...

ha...ha... when i read your discover time, laugh so much and can not stop it ha....ha... funny story

♪ღjade♥nguyenღ♪ said...

@Ha:hixhix i skip my OB class n feel so sad now, how come u r so happi huhu

Dream a little dream ... ^o^... said...

hèm...so here is the lessons from today story:
- Taking bus to school that has at least 1 cute western boy/guy
- Don't take bus on the day that has OB class
- Don't take bus on the day that we dont want to go to class
- Listen to "Perfect"
Hơh hơh...Đung ko dzi :-p

♪ღjade♥nguyenღ♪ said...

haha..dao nay trinh do phan tich cua ss ghe ghe hen haha toi wa e nghe 1 bai present cua ss dzia vu no bom gio nghe tip dzu nay hoho^^

jasmine said...

OH!
so proud of u!
u r my hero!

jasmine said...

OH!
so proud of u!
u r my hero!

Khue said...

Ngoc gioi gioi, bit duong zia. Hui do K cung di lac xe bus mot lan, di mu't chi ca` sa :D khong tien goi dien thoai, khong co cell phone, tren nguoi chi co the xe bus. Hen la cung zia duoc nha ^^

♪ღjade♥nguyenღ♪ said...

@JIn: how come proud of me:(i missed my classT__T
@Khue: hehe,thiet ha K:)dzui dzi:P
@Mathi..: thax u anyway hehe..yah i wil be cool:)

Mathias W said...

go your way, be cool always..you know wgat you want, so what you afraid..

Mathias W said...

go your way, be cool always..you know wgat you want, so what you afraid..