Friday, March 30, 2007

miss u, love u,my dear bro!




m really really happi to hv u and thank God to bring u to our family

Time goes so fast, i remember when u were a baby, u drank 6 bottle of milk per day haha..

now u r 12 yrs old alr wow wow

u r my only one bro! i love u more than every guys in the world!

ur birthday is coming hehe...i was afraid that i cant join this, i wil be so sad!

bt haha i got holiday hihi love my school

i never miss ur birthday, right?so of course this year i also cant miss it lah

this is my wonderful day, coz 12yrs ago, at that day, our family welcomed u

just 20 days left n u wil be 12 yrs old, congra my dear!

m so proud of u ( hihi, u study better than me alot, clever than me also), love u n miss u so much, i wil be w u soon!

hihi, happi happi happi birthday to u, my dear! love u!

híhí, em lùn iu, ở nhà đợi quà của Hon hem hihi iu lùn wé, hun lùn cái nè, chụttttttt

4 comments:

(¯`•ღMắtNaiღ•´¯) said...

happy birthday ur brother's birthday

Sù said...

Happy birthday to ur bro ... :)>- <:-p

jasmine said...

happy birthday to ur bro.生日快乐。
i also like ur bro.haha.

Sou Sou said...

cho`i, 12 roi do' ha, nho' hoi do' no' nho xiu, D di nha sach chung voi N mua qua sn cho no, hinh nhu N mua may cuon truyen tranh ma`u thieu nhi, nhung mua chu yeu cho no' coi hi`nh thoi, vi con chua biet doc, gio 12 roi...