Saturday, March 24, 2007

March 24, 2007-1 year passed!




today is a special day for me!this day 1 yr ago, i came to Sing!

i remember how panicky i was, i cried a lot, bt the day i went to the airport, i didnt cry, feel like dun

hv enough tear to cry anymore

Time goes so slowly haha...i thought i stayed in Sing 10 yrs alr

1 yr, the most impressed in my life, i got a lot of things n lost a lot also!

a lot of things have changed!include myself!

i hurted a lot of ppl coz of my changing , bt i dun hv choice, i need to be changed coz all ppl has

changed!

m sorry coz m really mad in Sing, haha..

from today, i tried to change myslef again, i came to Sing for studying, now i just focus on it, i dun

care everything that is not my stuff!i dun care how does ppl change!

haha..should be happi coz i went almost half of the road alr!

congratulation, Ngoc!

7 comments:

(¯`•ღMắtNaiღ•´¯) said...

congratulation, N

jasmine said...

co len!
加油!

tom said...

You can do it,don't give up. go ahead don't look back. "加油!加油!" my little girl, be a happy angel.

Sou Sou said...

>:D<

♪ღjade♥nguyenღ♪ said...

xiiiiii, N bat hoi nao:((

Silent_ControL said...

khi nào về đừng bắt thằng Dũng ở nhà nhé ^^

♪ღjade♥nguyenღ♪ said...

hihi, thax u too much, yah, i got 1 yr n 4 months more, i wil try my best^^hihi..luv ya!